In the quaint neighborhood of San Salvario, today youthful nightlife hub of Turin, in a building of 1852 adorned with bas-reliefs depicting the fine art, large business premises of about 400 square meters. Much of the surface spreads over the ground floor which is accessed independently through three entrances, one of which directly on the road. The interior spaces are articulately divided and they are mainly facing the road through large shop windows. The property also benefits from a view on the inside courtyard where an outside area lends itself to the creation of a pleasant private dehors. Historical details such as the frescoed vaulted ceilings and stuccoes decoration characterize the interiors and the entire property. The rest of the surface develops in the basement which is also easily accessible through an internal staircase.
The location, the charm and the typology of the premises are well suited to any type of business.