The Masseria "Pozzo Salerno" saw the laying of its final stone back in 1884, by the Caroli family, and served as the hub of the agricultural life of the entire district, straddling the Itria Valley and the Murge Tarantine. It lived its peak at the beginning of the 20th century, when the manor house was joined by a structure composed of 21 trulli to house the farmers, including cereal crops and sheep breeding, on a total extension of about 74 hectares, of which about 50 were woodland and 24 arable.
The main house complex, measuring about 520 square meters, consists of a detached apartment located on the second floor with a terrace, while the masseria itself is arranged on two floors and is complete with a fireplace and basement cellar.
The trulli structure, measuring about 480 square meters, is composed of 21 cones of various sizes, all communicating with each other, which give the property its strong local characteristic imprint and the flavor of the old peasant culture that has been there for generations.
The house and trulli are surrounded by a beautiful garden and orchard of about 2 hectares.
The property is strategically located, equidistant from tourist resorts such as Martina Franca and Ceglie Messapica, both very close, about 90 km from Bari international airport and 60 from Brindisi airport, about 90 km from baroque Lecce and 80 km from beautiful Matera.