Elegant castle located in the village of the Costa di Cumiana, a foothill town just thirty minutes from the city of Turin. The property is made up of four sleeves that develop around a central courtyard with porticoes on two sides. The main façade, facing south, is characterized by a monumental staircase with three flights that leads to a large terrace with a marble balustrade. The north facade, however, is adorned with a smaller terrace that leads towards the park. The main entrance leads to the reception hall (13 meters high) frescoed in the 18th century by the Pozzo brothers, where there is a private chapel in Baroque style. A courtly staircase leads to the upper floors of the main structure, divided into apartments which are in perfect maintenance conditions. The oldest wing of the castle has recently been renovated in its façade and roof. On the ground floor there is the caretaker's apartment and a Renaissance room with coffered ceilings, fireplace and period frescoes. On the upper floor there are two large apartments to be finished but already full of charm. At the end of the 17th century the castle was inhabited by Anna Carlotta Teresa Canalis of Cumiana, Marchioness of Spigno, morganatic wife of Vittorio Amedeo II of Savoy. The famous writer Vittorio Alfieri stayed in the palace in 1764, on the occasion of the wedding of his sister, Countess Giulia, to Count Giacinto Canalis, and returned there on other important occasions in his life. Another illustrious guest of the palace was San Giovanni Bosco, remembered in the private chapel adjacent to the central hall. The property is currently an accommodation facility.