Immersed in nature close to the Tidone river, in Val Tidone, about 60 minutes by car from Milan, "Stazione di posta" is a property dating back to the 17th century. It was once called "Osteria Nuova" and welcomed traders and travelers for a stop, being on the route of one of the many salt routes that went up north from Genoa.
This completely independent historical complex of about 1,000 square meters is nestled in a park of about 6,000 square meters with a swimming pool and a whirlpool; the whole property is also surrounded by 43,000 square meters of private lands, in absolute tranquility.
This property has been expertly restored by the well-known architect from Piacenza Prof. Marcello Spigaroli, with particular care in recovering the ancient materials.
The property is composed as follows:
- Ground floor: kitchen, dining room, living room, guest bathroom, two studies
- First floor: 4 bedrooms with wardrobes and 3 bathrooms
- Attic floor: living room, 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Large independent suite for guests
- Separate apartment for the caretakers
Large vaulted cellar in stone and brick
Large indipendent suite for guests
Outdoor garage for three cars, 2 private wells, perimeter and volumetric alarm.
Exclusive historic residence.