The house was built in the early 1900s for the Knight Antonio Matranga, an officer of the cavalry, who made it his family home. The house was then occupied by the American army in 1944, becoming one of their branch offices for a few years before being returned to the Matranga family who have remained the owners until today. It is located in the Via Libertà area. The original gate with its steps lead to a majestic entrance with a wooden and iron staircase and a typical window of the time. On the left we find a first small living room and then the main living room which overlooks the first terrace. Continuing we find the dining room which instead overlooks the garden. On the right we find the corridor with wainscoting from which we continue with the guest bathroom, the anteroom and the kitchen. Finally we find the lift that serves all the floors up to the terrace On the first floor we find the master bedroom, followed by a small living room and a second master bedroom with wardrobe room, yet another bedroom and a smaller one and bathrooms. On the second floor we find the apartments in use for staff and laundry. Also on the second floor we have a terrace of about 25 m2 which leads to the last terrace on the third floor of 58 m2. The garden of about 150 square meters is a rarity in this central area of the city and its luxuriant plants isolate us from the city.