In a small residential area in San Macario in Piano, on the western outskirts of Lucca, is located this historic manor from the early 18th century. The villa features around 600 sq. m. divided over three floors, surrounded by 4300 sq. m. of garden with old trees, rose beds, olive trees and a swimming pool with wooden terrace. The property has very bright rooms due to high ceilings and large windows and an entrance hall with fresco. On one side there are two spacious living rooms, guest bathroom and on the other side a large dining room with an antique fireplace in Rococo Style from around 1720 and adjoining a very spacious kitchen with an access to the terrace. An entire Carrara marble "Art Deco" stairwell leads to the second floor that has formidable authentic chestnut beams. This floor hosts four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a billiard room. On the ground floor there is the guest apartment of around 80 sq. m. with its own entrance with a large living room with mantel fireplace, original kitchen, pizza oven, one bedroom and a bathroom. Adjacent is located the cantina, with wine cellar, storage space, heating room and garage. The property also presents two entrance gates and the whole area is bordered on three sides by a hedge and ancient wall, giving maximum privacy.