- СТИЛЬ ЖИЗНИ
- Офисы и Контакты
- О нас
Villa "La Colombara" owes its name to the building of sixteenth-century origin, where the Counts Castiglioni di Venegono once lived. They are linked to much of the history of Venegono, of its Castle and of the adjacent complex of Villa Caproni of Taliedo. Over the centuries, it belonged to several noble families, including the Cattaneo of Binago and the Cagnola, the entire complex was sold in the early 1900s with the large park, to the Counts Caproni of Tailedo, which began the renovation of the villas. The main part consists of Villa Cagnola and has a main building articulated around two courtyards. In the courtyard there is a long building that houses the former lemon grove, characterized by large openings arranged on both sides. The south side of the building, originally from the sixteenth century, is particularly interesting, because it represents the oldest part of the complex. The main court has a paving in river pebbles, with drawings depicting the wind rose and in the center there is an ancient well. The stables and cellars with a vault supported by lowered arches are also a particular feature of this property.
Not far away stands the building of the villa called "La Colombara": the original building had a plan with L-form, to which in 1935 a symmetrical arm was added. Next to the villa, there is the Church of Santa Maria and San Rocco.
Finally, a magnificent park, in the romantic English style, surrounds the property. It extends over a very large area with winding paths and numerous centuries-old tree species. In addition to the sequoias, the 10 varieties of camellias over 200 years old, the centenarians of Lebanon cedar, tuje, azaleas, rhododendrons and a great variety of conifers are remarkable.
The property is 30 minutes from Milan Malpensa airport, 35 minutes from Como and 45 minutes from Lugano in Switzerland.
Отправьте нам заявку, мы ответим Вам в течение 24 часов