- About Us
- Offices and contacts
Magnificent historical property in the green hills of Monferrato, 3 km from Valenza. The manor house, around 2,500 sq.mt (26,910 sq.ft), has been modernized at the end of the XIX century by the architect Carlo Ceppi and is under the Superintendence of Cultural Heritage, as well as the annex buildings of approx. 4,000 sq.mt (43,056 sq. ft). The villa spreads over three levels and is located in the center of the large property (15 hectares/37 acres) as well as a park with a variety of trees, including a frescoed church and a monumental wine cellar. The property is accessed along a long avenue of poplars pyramid (450 mt./1476 ft long), whose soil is rich in white truffles. The property is well served by two motorways: Milan-Genoa and Turin and is on the border of a world-class golf course.