Located in the heart of the city's pedestrian zone, prestigious apartment on the first floor of the historical Palazzo built by Amedeo Castellamonte in 1665.
The apartment of about 530 sqm, perfectly restored, preserves the architecture and décor of the 17th century maintaining the greatness and elegance of this property.
The ancient prestigious staircase leads to the big salons overlooking the pedestrian road, which lend themselves well to banquets and entertainment. The sleeping area is very quiet since all the four bedrooms face the inner courtyard of the Palazzo.
The central location and the city setting guarantee proximity to all amenities and activities both during day and night life.