This 1015 sqm property built in the 18th century in Leopoldino style architecture was constructed as part of a master project by the Grand Duke Leopold of Tuscany to populate and improve farming in the Valdichiana, one of Italy's richest agricultural areas at the time. The establishment is currently run as one of the region's top gourmet restaurants. The seating in the interior of the restaurant accommodates up to 40 clients and has an outdoor terrace seating for many more. A fully modern and professional kitchen caters to those tasting the innovative and gourmet menu.
Guests also have the choice of staying in one of six very comfortable rooms and enjoy amazing views with a beautiful 7 x 14m swimming pool. AC throughout the restaurant and in all rooms ensures comfort for clients while dining or as guests staying the night. The price of the property also includes the business. Additional space (“TABBACCAIA” and “PORCELAIA”) are available to renovate and increase the rooms from 6 to 13.
The property is situated strategically near the crossroads of two major arteries (A1 motorway Rome - Florence and the motorway Siena- Perugia and therefore it is easily within reach of Tuscany's major attractions and airports. There is a large private parking lot.