Typical construction of the beginnings of 1700, this property was built as Hunting Lodge of the Historical Villa Rambaudi, in the heart of the Roero, one of the most beautiful place in Piedmont. In the 1960 it was added a block to the back of the house in the respect of the main building. The surface of about 600 sqm is divided in two floors. On the ground floor we find a beautiful hall, an office with bookshelves, a dining room with an eighteenth-century fireplace and 4 bedrooms with bath en-suite. Exquisite period details as the rooms doors and the imbrex of the roof. The property includes a farmhouse built in 1920 and recently restructured of two floors with a beautiful portico. The estate is surrounded by an extraordinary park of 40.000 sqm where, further to a magnificent orchard and many secular plants, attracted attention an unbelievable Sophora Japonica, or Japanese pagoda tree, of 270 years-old. In the garden there is a big swimming pool and a tennis field with a synthetic grass mantle built in the 2007.