The old estate consists of three farmhouses within an olive grove and a park, overlooking the sea and the landscape of Tigullio. Tenuta San Bartolomeo consists of three buildings, dating back to before 1800, and covers an area of 80,000 sqm with a production of 15,000 litres of oil and wine. There are other 20,000 sqm of woodland. The main building of the property has two floors, on the ground floor there is a living room with an ancient fireplace, a terracotta and majolica kitchen, a study room, a dining room and a bathroom; upstairs there are three bedrooms, a second toilet and a tv room and a library. The ceilings have original frescoes and the whole house is furnished with original materials and antiques. Below the main building there is an old mill and an oil bottling cellar. The second 200 sqm house is for guests and is located at the end of a path inside the estate. At the entrance there is a parking and the 150 sqm janitor’s house, from which a path in the woods leads to the main house. In the property there is a stream running through a tub of 16,000 mc, that provides water to the garden and the House.