This Liberty Villa, completed in 1914, has kept the flavour of the time after the latest renovation. The entrance leads to a spacious hall, used as a tea room with a piano, a large kitchen with fireplace and access to the garden surrounding the villa. On the ground floor there are two bedrooms with bathrooms. The decorated staircase leads to the first floor, where there is the main apartment with a bright living room with fireplace, corridor, equipped kitchen, dining room and bathroom. On the attic floor there are other bedrooms and two bathrooms, beautiful relax area with library in the tower. The villa includes the basement with rooms, tavern and bathroom. The flower garden, also densely planted, surrounds the villa and accompanies the outside area with patio and stone table, equipped kitchen and barbecue, and a heated swimming pool with dressing room and bathroom. The architectural details of the Villa have been maintained both internally and externally, to make it an icon of liberty style of the early 20th century.