Beautiful villa on the hill of Bargecchia, 250 m. above the sea level, it was built in 1500 as a place of care, rest and prayer as it was a convent. Later, in 1600, it was converted in villa. In a dominant position on a land of about 4 ha, partly terraced with olive trees and fruit trees, partly used as a vineyard currently in disuse, the villa overlooks a large terrace of about 90 sq. m. that leads to the pool below of 7x4 meters, it also features a patio of about 60 sq. m. and a wood-burning oven.
The villa is spread over 3 floors for a total of about 300 sq. m., featuring on the ground floor 2 living rooms, a breakfast room and a formal dining room, a large kitchen, a guest bathroom and several utility rooms. On the first floor there are 3 double bedrooms, two with fireplace, a single bedroom ,3 bathrooms, a small service bathroom and storage rooms. The second floor presents 4 double bedrooms, a single bedroom a dressing room, 3 bathrooms. Outside the villa a laundry room. On the property there are 3 outbuildings divided into apartments, one is on one floor, measuring 80 sq. m.; one is on two levels divided into two separate apartments for a total of 150 sq. m. and the caretaker house measuring 70 sq. m.
A large car park houses numerous cars.