Palazzo Serra Gerace is located in the historic centre of Genoa, a long-standing home whose foundations date back to the year 1000; the property during the centuries was owned by the main noble families of the Maritime Republic of Genoa. It is a palace with an internal courtyard and it is characterized by details of historical and architectural interest such as decorations and frescoes dating back to the period of the "Genovese Baroque".
The building is now fully restored and fractionated, in order to meet the different needs that arise today.
This high-representation office has a sumptuous colonnade entrance that acts as a disengagement for the 3 large halls with vaults and fully frescoed ceilings. The main hall enjoys views of Loading Square and the harbour.
The particular exposure gives great energy to the spaces and a brightness out of the ordinary.