Magnificent semi-detached house spreads out over two levels with terrace, located in the prestigious and well-finished context of Villa Raimondi, historic property purchased in early 1600 by the Odescalchi descent, noble family well known at that time. In particular, here lived for a long period Benedetto Odescalchi, who was elected head of the Catholic Church in 1676 under the name of Benedict XI. In 1824, with the death of Innocenzo Odescalchi, the property was inherited by the Marquis Raimondi: the estate lived with the property Raimondi its moment of maximum splendor. The last owners were later the counts Tagliaferri, which started deep restoration works. The house, open on three sides, with one side bordering neighbors, has recently been renovated as a whole and is composed, on the ground floor, of a large living room with old fireplace, dining room overlooking the terrace , bathroom and kitchen with direct access to outside. On the first floor there is the sleeping area composed of the master bedroom with studio, walk-in closet and private bathroom, hallway, laundry- Ironing room and two single bedrooms with bathroom. The property includes a large garage. The property features great views of the garden, the inside courtyard and the centuries-old villa, and is close to motorway links to Milan, Como and Lugano.