This magnificent estate is located in Cervignano del Friuli (UD) near the town center and overlooking the Aussa river which flows into the splendid Marano Lagoon, an area of particular scenic and natural beauty where we also find the city of Grado, consists of a 1280 square meters manor house built in 1727, with a central and raised main entrance: inside, the halls offer an impressive setting for any type of event. The 12 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms make the property suitable for any type of intervention and destination, as the structure is not covered by architectural, artistic and landscape restrictions. There is also a small church decorated with frescoes, built in the same year as the Villa, and the house once used as a guesthouse for the keepers, with a surface of 260 square meters and arranged on two floors. These buildings are surrounded by a garden of approximately 10,000 square meters. The estate includes the large adjacent plots of land with different possible use: a nautical tourist area of about 26 hectares with the possibility of building a dock upon a detailed plan (overlooking the Aussa river which flows into the Grado lagoon a short distance away); an industrial area of 1.5 hectares with a nautical vocation (overlooking the Aussa river), a residential building area of 1.4 hectares (adjacent to the residential area of the center of Cervignano), and an agricultural area of about 16 hectares. From the property, it only takes 15 minutes to reach Trieste International Airport, 45 minutes for Venice Airport and 20 minutes for the Grado Lagoon.