Beautiful stately villa with a swimming pool and attached farm, set in the context of a typical Tuscan landscape and strategically located, halfway between Florence, Forte dei Marmi and Pisa International Airport. The residence, evocatively surrounded by tall secular plants, is located in a panoramic position in the center of an estate that extends over 40 hectares of land partly cultivated with vineyards. Founded in 1900 by the transformation of an old convent of 1200 with a private chapel. The villa of 1800 square meters is embellished with imposing arched portals that open on to the garden of about 1ha, there are numerous windows and two wrought-iron balconies with beautiful views of the countryside. Inside it is full of architectural elements that give back both the flavor of its oldest history such as vaulted ceilings and exposed wooden beams, as well as the newest stately renovations put in place in the ballroom, in the coffered ceiling and in the decorations of doors and windows. Developed on three levels, on the ground floor there is a representation articulated around a large floor-to-ceiling lounge dominated by an imposing serene stone fireplace and illuminated by large windows on the garden as well as two beautiful and scenic skylights. From here there are rooms and lounges for conversation, reading and billiards and the beautiful dining room connected to a spacious kitchen accompanied by a pantry and other service rooms. Upstairs, in addition to the large master bedroom with a fireplace, a spacious en suite bathroom and a closet room, there are two living rooms and 7 other bedrooms with panoramic floors, all with en suite bathrooms. Finally, on the third floor, there is a large attic that is totally habitable. The garden is embellished with traditional terracotta and stone sculptures, the large pool is perfectly equipped and enjoys beautiful views of the rows of vines and the surrounding countryside. To complete the property, the traditional winecellar serving the farm for the shelter of wooden barrels is spread over several levels and includes a characteristic tasting room with a beautiful Tuscan terracotta ceiling and an outbuilding on three levels.