Alzate Brianza - Villa Giovio is a historic property that belonged to the possessions of Ariberto da Intimiano, archbishop of Milan in the years following the year 1000. With the marriage, in 1636, between Count Nicoḷ Dugnani and Antonia Giovio, the villa took later the name of Villa Giovio, which she still maintains today. The villa overlooks a plot of approximately 59,000 square meters, characterized by a terraced garden, a small lake created from its own sources, many native plant species perfectly maintained to maximize its beauty, among which is the "Foscolo Cypress". The property is spread over three floors with numerous and large halls of approximately 4,000 square meters, with long corridors for easy access. The great aristocratic chapel does not interfere with the body of the villa which retains its austere elegance. Historical and unexpectedly modern, the property lends itself to a new interpretation of the logic of housing.