Building complex within the walls of the historic center of Como, in the oldest part of the city, consisting of two main units: the first one dating back to the 1300-1400s with a portico and loggia, the second, facing west and perpendicular to the first one, which presents clear stylistic features of the Seventeenth century and completes the courtyard juxtaposed to the entry. The portal, placed in a wall made of black and white bands, gives access, through a large lobby area, to the area of pertinence. These two factors confirm the building belonging to the type "courtyard house". On the second floor of the Seventeenth Century building there is an apartment that is under finalization, with direct view on the courtyard. The property consists of a bright four-room apartment with high ceilings, composed of three bedrooms and two bathrooms, a wide living room with dining room and a separate kitchen. A parking space within the courtyard completes the offer.