- About Us
- Offices and contacts
In San Giovanni in Persiceto, a stone's throw from Bologna, we find the ancient and splendid Palazzo Bonfiglioli, a magnificent manor house, characterized by large volumes and frescoes and surrounded by a beautiful and well-kept park dotted with centuries-old trees.
The property dates back to around 1650 and also belonged to the Prince of Orleans, as evidenced by the shield with the family arms inside it.
The building, on three floors, has an extension of about 500 square meters and is accessed through a row of horse chestnuts. With a square plan, it has an architectural structure typical of the Bolognese sixteenth-seventeenth century period and needs a complete overhaul, although it appears overall in excellent condition, absolutely evocative of the period in which it was inhabited.
The suggestive secular park of relevance is enriched by tall trees and by a garden with ornamental plants and planters for a total extension of several hectares.
The property, in addition to potentially becoming an elegant private residence, also lends itself to various tourist-accommodation destinations, in fact it is located in a strategic position, a few km from Bologna and Modena, 30 minutes from the airport, and only 15 km away. from the motorway toll booths. Inside the park it is possible to build a swimming pool and a Helipad.
We are located in an area close to the Motor Valley and the Food Valley of Emilia Romagna, in the heart of an internationally known gastronomic path.