- About Us
- Offices and contacts
San Giovanni in Persiceto, a few km from the center, a real estate complex including the "Bonfiglioli Palace", a manor house and a smaller building used as a garage and hobby room.
The property dates back to around 1650, and after various changes of ownership the Prince of Orleans took over, in fact in the main access, we can view the shield of the Orleans.
The building, accessed via a lane adorned by chestnuts, has a square plan, typical of the sixteenth-seventeenth-century buildings of the Bolognese countryside.
The building is in need of complete renovation, although the structure is solid and in good condition.
The main villa, on the other hand, was renovated in the eighties with excellent materials of the time and is already used as a comfortable home.
There is an old barn, now renovated and used as a gym and storage facility.
The three properties are surrounded by a splendid secular park with tall trees and a garden with ornamental plants and flower boxes for a total extension of about 5 hectares.
The property, can be used as an elegant private residence, but can also be transformed in various tourist-accommodation destinations, in fact it is located in a strategic position, a few km from Bologna and Modena, 30 minutes from the airport, and only 15 km away from the motorway.
The location is also close to the Emilia Romagna Motor Valley and the Food Valley
Send a request, we will get back to you in 24 hours