- About Us
- Offices and contacts
Palazzo Torralta was built between the 16th and 17th centuries and is located in the same square as the Norman Swabian Castle and the former Mother Church. It was the home of some noble families of the city and on May 13, 1860, the Marquis Gaetano Emanuele di Torralta, owner of the building, hosted Garibaldi and his staff. The building has been completely restored and the attention to detail characterizes each room. Rich in colors and with respect for its history, it is a splendid residence in the heart of the center of Salemi, full of light and silence typical of a Sicilian town. A patio with mixed stone flower beds, entrance, professional kitchen, warehouse, services for the staff on the ground floor and the "horsemen". The property features a glass lounge and a large living room with its bar. We continue to the first floor where we find five halls in which one of them has the family altar, and two of them were the bedrooms of the Marquises, a large dining room with three bathrooms. Then we arrive at the servants' areas where the kitchens, laundry room and two bedrooms are located.
Send a request, we will get back to you in 24 hours