- About Us
- Offices and contacts
In via dei Tre Orologi, one of the most prestigious locations in Rome, in front of the park of Villa Borghese, just 1,5 miles from Piazza di Spagna, this magnificent building complex, a former monastery of cloistered nuns, covers about 5,800 sqm of land, occupying an entire block between via di Villa Sacchetti and via dei Tre Orologi.
Built in the early 1900 for a community of French Discalced Carmelites nuns, the monastery has the typical structure of monasteries, with a central cloister with a well, surrounded by colonnaded arcades and includes all those rooms intended for common life and prayer, such as the library, the infirmary, the galleries onto which the dormitories open, the kitchens, the warehouses, the sacristy, all connected to the church and equipped with an elevator.
Within the surrounding walls, there is a building for the laundry and another for guests, a vegetable garden extending for over 2,000 square meters and "theme" gardens for over 1,500 square meters.
Feasibility studies are underway to better identify all possible uses.