Call usContact us
Enchanting property in the Umbrian hills

Enchanting property in the Umbrian hills

Gallery (18) Map

Between Assisi and Todi there is a small jewel set among the green hills of Umbria, where the borders are designed by the regularity of the vineyards and olive groves. Its particular location, the climate exposure, the surrounding scenery, make this property exklusive. The nocturnal fireflies in the vineyards evoke images of ancient times in a continuous present.
The property consists of a central body for a total of 313 sqm, including a porch of 22 sqm. A spectacular pool of about 100 sqm overlooks the surrounding valley, where in the distance we can see a small secular forest, rich in rare tree species.

On the ground floor there is a hallway overlooking a living room with two wood-burning fireplaces, a dining room, a kitchen with a fireplace and a barbecue. On the same floor there is a study room with a fireplace, a bathroom and a guest bedroom.
On the first floor there are large rooms with wood paneled closets, a closet and a bathroom, a gym and a large master bedroom, overlooking the pool and the valley.

The estate comprises 4 ha of land, of which 1.10 ha is for the vineyards and 3.00 for olive groves. The villa was built close to year 2000, with great attention to the environment and this has been expressed through the careful study and research of fine materials and finishes, such as handmade terracotta for the flooring and chestnut beams and terracotta handmade tiles for the ceilings. The architecture of the gardens is the expression of the typical Umbrian territory, enriched by medicinal plants, with fruit and ornamental trees. A small greenhouse welcomes citrus plants and other unique species.

The current owners, winemakers since generations, have undertaken the wine producing activity, creating a very small Cellar with a maximum production of about 5000 bottles per year, of which 80% is exported to the US and Europe, while the remaining 20% is sold in Italy in starred restaurants and five-star hotels.
The few bottles produced are numbered and are the result of a special care, both in the vineyard and in the cellar, high quality and craftsmanship. The philosophy of the owners and their privacy, have impressed that character of uniqueness to this product, enhancing the position of the vineyard, its exposure and the particularity of the land, making this product rare and valuable.

Amenities and Features
alarm · wine cellar · garage · vineyard · In-Home Gym · swimming pool · cellar
Perugia, Corso Vannucci
Price Upon Request
Contact us

Send a request, we will get back to you in 24 hours

Contact us
Contact us

Send a request, we will get back to you in 24 hours