- About Us
- Offices and contacts
The Antico Palazzo Nobiliare is an authentic jewel set in the heart of Palazzolo Acreide and dates back to 1700. Subsequently, in 1900 it was restored and enriched with suggestive decorative elements. The façade has a door and windows framed in limestone and balconies supported by carved shelves. The richness of the decorations, the mirrors and the polychromies of the original cement tiles, now increasingly rare, give the building great charm. An evocative setting that tells the story, the taste and the splendor that remind us of the atmosphere of the past.
The building is accessed through a large entrance onto which there is a concierge, the old cart and two warehouses. A wide pitch stone staircase, surmounted by an arch with stuccoes, leads to the first floor. Here we are welcomed by a beautiful and large hall with imposing ancient mirrors. The precious frescoes on the vault were made by the famous Catania painter Alessandro Abate. There are also four lounges overlooking the central hall, one decorated with stuccoes and the other three with vaults painted with frescoes by the painter Scalia. Another internal wooden staircase leads to the mezzanine equipped with a large entrance hall, the closet which is accessed from the kitchen, two bathrooms and an attic consisting of several rooms, one of which is quite large.
An interesting element of the Ancient Noble Palace is the large internal garden. Here there is a decorated glass door and mullioned windows. The beautiful garden offers the palace great brightness and air. The ideal place for evenings with friends.
The Ancient Noble Palace in the ancient village among the most beautiful in Italy, is located near the church of San Paolo, the ancient Greek theater and the rock sanctuary with the famous Santoni from the mysterious cult of the Magna Mater.