- About Us
- Offices and contacts
This wonderful property is located in the green countryside of Lucca, on one of the most beautiful and renowned hills in the area.
This ancient manor house with a magnificent panoramic view of vineyards and olive groves, has been recently renovated by a famous Florentine architect according to a contemporary style. The villa has large spaces elegantly outlined by essential lines; sober and elegant, it is composed of large rooms on each floor, which are the centerpiece of the house from which then rooms and various convivial environments develop. The property is located within a park of 25,000 square meters, which also includes a wonderful English garden. The main building has a surface of 1000 square meters on three floors; in addition to this we find an annex consisting of two independent apartments. Other service areas and a large cellar, are supplied with the villa.
To complete this wonder we have a private chapel still consacrated today and a delightful rustic annex to be restored, ideal to make it the home of the caretaker.