- About Us
- Offices and contacts
Magenta/Via Aristide de Togni
The prestigious period building subject to recovery occupies the building on the corner between the streets of Corso Magenta and Via A. de Togni, in a central position with respect to countless places of historical interest located in the area.
Among these, continuing along Corso Magenta, we meet the Palazzo delle Stelline and the ancient Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie, which, through a series of transformations and the contribution of the greatest craftsmen in both architectural and artistic fields, became one of the major examples of the Northern Italian Renaissance.
The Magenta district, and in particular the road axis of Porta Vercellina, current Corso Magenta, was transformed into a prestigious area by the will of Ludovico il Moro when he granted numerous building permits for the homes of the most trusted courtiers of the Sforza. The entry of the bourgeoisie onto the Milanese scenario in 1900 and the transformation of Magenta into a residential district also contributed to the enhancement of the site, through architectural and artistic works of particular beauty.