- About Us
- Offices and contacts
Set in the narrow streets of the historic center of Lecce, the most beautiful Baroque city in Salento, in 2011 this beautiful accommodation facility underwent a careful and accurate restyling of great taste and elegance.
Dating back to the 16th century, it bears the signs of its origin as it passed from the hands of the Capuchin Nuns, who had an adjacent convent, to those of the Catholic Sisters. The location is rich in history, monuments and historical-artistic testimonies and the restoration works that were carried out have given prestige, elegance and coherence to all the rooms, strictly respecting the characteristics of the time.
The property is spread over three levels and the monumental entrance leads to the heart of the property and its magnificent secret garden of about 700 square meters.
Various levels of construction make the structure harmonious and livable as if they were independent units; two further entrances lead to two apartments, therefore the total floor area of the property is 1100 plus terraces and courtyards. Part of the house is inhabited by the owners and can be transformed into a suite. There are currently six rooms: 2 master suites, 2 junior suites, 2 suites and 2 apartments with independent access, as well as that of the owner.
Impeccably furnished and characterized by star and barrel vaults typical of Salento art, cementine floors designed following the dictates of local tradition, this location can also be experienced as a private residence. The property includes a convenient private parking space.
Distance from the sea from 6 to 60 km.
Distance From the airport 40 km.