- About Us
- Offices and contacts
In the heart of the historic center of Bologna, in one of the most elegant and lively areas of the city, we find this wonderful apartment on the top floor of an important noble palace, a historic residence built in 1414 for the Ariosti senatorial family, later owned by the Princes. Spade; the building acquired its current typically eighteenth-century appearance thanks to the intervention of the architect Francesco Tadolini, one of the greatest exponents of Bolognese neoclassicism. The building, internally to be restored, is located on the second and last floor of the building and offers panoramic views over the roofs and the most beautiful churches in the city, while from the habitable terrace, of about 40sqm, it is possible to admire the Torre degli Asinelli, one of the symbols from Bologna. This residence, which extends for about 360 square meters, has several lounges, one of which has a fireplace; then we find 5 bedrooms and two bathrooms, as well as an attic on the floor of about 40 square meters in which it is possible, if desired, to create a pocket terrace; the Italian Ministry for Fine Arts, as the property is listed, has expressed a positive opinion for the construction of both the pocket terrace and an elevator that is not present at the moment. The noble palace, in which the property is located, is in excellent condition and is equipped with a concierge service, it also has an entrance on the parallel street, a beautiful and historic street close to the characteristic Piazza Cavour, where the homonymous Gallery is located, temple of Bolognese luxury. The property includes two large cellars in the basement and condominium parking spaces located inside the frescoed courtyard belonging to the building.